- 1 lb. of penne pasta
- 1 jar of marinara sauce (in flavor of your choice)
- 1/2 c. green beans (cut into pieces under 1″ long)
- 1/2 c. steamed carrots (cut into cubes under 1/2″)
- 1/2 c. mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cook pasta by directions on box; strain.
- On the bottom of a 9×9 ban, spread half of penne pasta.
- On top of pasta, spread half of the jar of marinara.
- Mix together vegetables and spread all on top of the marinara sauce.
- Over the vegetables, spread the rest of the penne evenly.
- And follow with the rest of the sauce.
- Evenly spread the shredded mozzarella over the marinara sauce.
- Bake for ten minutes or until cheese is fully melted and golden brown in color.
- Let cool for five minutes; serves nine.